Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Months

I can't believe that my SweatPea is two months old today!
It's hard to look back and find where the time went. It seems like just yesterday my mom was here, my house was clean, and I had a brand new baby to look after. These past two months have been so rewarding, crazy, tiring, trying and of course full of firsts. SweatPea's first smile! The first time I left her for more than an hour. My first day back at work. The first time she told me a "story". The Prince's first time giving her kisses. He is a great big brother. I haven't had much time to look retrospectively. With two kids and a full time job, it's hard to even find time to use the restroom (and even then I'm not alone!) As I write this, she is sitting next to me coo-ing up a storm. I am so in love with her. I remember being able to sit and stare into the Prince's eyes, and my SweatPea isn't any different. I can stare at her for hours, of course that is only if she doesn't need to be fed, changed, the Prince is not whining or running around...I love my family.

No comments: