Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seize This Day.

There are a select few days in my life that I can look back on and honestly say, "I lived this day to the absolute fullest!" Well, the other day I did just that. The husband and I took to the trusty Envoy and enjoyed an impromptu trip to the North Shore of Lake Superior. We borrowed a really nice camera from my father in law and our mission was to take some great pictures. I think it was a success.

It was a beautiful "spring" day on America's north coast in Minnesota. A balmy 39 degrees. Blue-bird. A powerful day with my husband. I ran...I climbed...leaped....slipped, fell and was caught. I trusted my husband and he trusted me. We worked together and I think we fell in love all over again. It was a nearly perfect day. Next time we'll bring the kids and have a picnic on the beach, then it will be perfect.
We kicked this day's ass.

No comments: