Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome!



Natalie Mae.
We proudly welcome our newest bundle of joy. Our nugget was born on December 9, 2009 at 10:11 a.m. She weighed 9 pounds, 7 1/2 ounces and was 21 inches long. Unfortunately for me we had to have another C-Section so my recovery will be longer, but little Natalie did not want to come out and my body did not want to let her! She was worth the 9 days of waiting. She is perfect in every way, she even lets me sleep a solid 3-4 hours at night already. I am completely in love with this little girl! The Prince is enamored by her also. He wants to hold her all the time and enjoys giving her kisses. The husband loves to have her sleep on his chest and cuddle her. In other words, our perfect little Christmas present has arrived. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

2 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the Whaley Family!!

autumndaesy said...

Hooray! I can't wait to meet my little niece!